Replacement Membership Card


If you have lost your Union Card and need a replacement, please ask the General Office for the Replacement Card form (or download the Replacement Card application form here) and return it to the Union General Office, together with one passport photograph, some photo ID (eg photocopy of Driving Licence, University card etc which will be returned to you) and £5.

For more information please email or apply to: The Membership Secretary, The Oxford Union, Frewin Court, Oxford OX1 3JB (Tel 01865 241353)