Welcome to Union Membership
Your payment has now been processed, thank you...
... but in order to complete your registration, you must come to the Union's General Office at least 48 working hours after signing online, bringing:
- Your University/Bod Card
- A passport photo if possible
- Your bank details for completion of the Facility Fee standing order
- For applicants under the Access Scheme, you must bring your letter of notification of the grant award.
Remember that you need your membership card on you at all times when you're in the Union:
- To show the door staff and enter the buildings
- To gain access to speakers, debates, social events etc
- To speak in the floor debates in the Chamber
- To show to staff when purchasing event tickets, booking snooker, attending events etc
- To enable you to purchase tickets (whether in the office or online)
- To show in the Members' Bar to obtain your Members' Discount
- To borrow books/DVDs from the library
- To vote in the Union's termly Elections
- To gain access through the St Michael St gate, the Main Door from Frewin Court and the Old Library
- To gain members' free access to the Purple Turtle
You'll also need your membership card number to purchase any members' social or ball tickets which are sold online.
Any queries, please ask or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the General Office when you complete your membership.