Become a member
Life Membership £269.86
For those who are:
- Fully matriculated members of the University or alumni
- Members of the OILP (full time for one year or more)
- Qualifying members of the Department of Education Studies (full time for one year or more)
- Members of the Department of Continuing Education (full time for one year or more)
- MA status in the University of Oxford
It's also possible to pay for Life Membership via a standing order, or to join as a Long-Term Member (if so then please get in touch on email@example.com or come to the General Office).
Access Membership £160.68
The Oxford Union is committed to improving access. We are therefore proud to be leading the way with an excellent Access Scheme for those who:
- Qualify for Life Membership
- Are eligible for the Full UK Government Maintenance Loan
- Or, if awarded in 2015 or before, are in receipt of a full government maintenance grant (but not loan)
If you qualify, then you may join confidentially as a Life Member on the Access Scheme, giving you a substantial price reduction, marking real value for money and affordability.
It's also possible to pay for Access Life Membership via monthly standing order (for more information, please contact the General Office on firstname.lastname@example.org).