Long Vacation Book Returns and Loans
Union Library Long Vacation Services
We are pleased to open up our borrowing and returns service to our members through the Long Vacation.
The safety of our members and staff is our main priority and as such the returns and collection service will be offered via appointment only, with full social distancing in effect. Full details can be found below.
Book returns and collections
- Appointment only, Mondays and Thursdays between 10am and 3pm at 10 minute intervals.
- Email Tom at email@example.com to book a time slot for return or collection, along with details about which books you require, if applicable.
- All books will be due back on October 13th.
- Returns will be quarantined for 72 hours before being available to borrow.
- If you can’t make use of these hours, email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if other arrangements can be made.
- Note: We are not able to accept postal returns at present, nor can we post books out to members. We will be sending out further communications when postal returns are possible.
Reading rooms and other facilities
- For the time being there will be no access to the reading rooms or any other part of the Union buildings. This includes the toilets and the bar.