Opening Times and Contact
Monday to Friday: 09:30 to 19:00
Saturdays: 12:00 to 16:30
Monday to Friday: 09:30 to 17:00
Fixed closed dates
24th August to 10th September inclusive.
Term time hours resume 1st October.
- All members of the Oxford Union Society may borrow from the Library.
- Book and DVD loans are for fourteen days.
- Members may borrow up to 8 books and 5 DVDs at a time.
- Books and DVDs may be renewed on SOLO.
Vacation borrowing for books starts on the Monday of 7th week in each term. Items borrowed for the vacation are due back in 1st week of the following term. Members may borrow up to 10 books and 5 DVDs for the vacation.
If you would like to use the Library but are not yet a member of the Union, please see the joining page.
Researchers from outside the University of Oxford may visit the reading rooms for reference only, if we have resources which are unavailable elsewhere.
- Wi-Fi: Our own network and eduroam
- Printing, scanning, and photocopying: 5p per b&w sheet, 25p for colour. Documents for printing to be emailled to email@example.com
- IT equipment to borrow: A selection of chargers and cables. Please ask at the enquiry desk for more information.