Opening Times and Contact
Monday to Friday: 09:30 to 19:00
Saturdays: 12:00 to 16:30
Monday to Friday: 09:30 to 17:00
Fixed closed dates
Christmas: 22nd December 2018 to 3rd January 2019 inclusive.
Easter: 15 April to 22 April 2019 inclusive.
Summer: 23 August 2019 to 9 September 2019 inclusive.
- All members of the Oxford Union Society may borrow from the Library.
- Book and DVD loans are for fourteen days.
- Members may borrow up to 8 books and 5 DVDs at a time.
- Books and DVDs may be renewed on SOLO.
Vacation borrowing for books starts on the Monday of 7th week in each term. Items borrowed for the vacation are due back in 1st week of the following term. Members may borrow up to 10 books and 5 DVDs for the vacation.
If you would like to use the Library but are not yet a member of the Union, please see the joining page.
Researchers from outside the University of Oxford may visit the reading rooms for reference only, if we have resources which are unavailable elsewhere.
- Wi-Fi: Our own network and eduroam
- Printing, scanning, and photocopying: 5p per b&w sheet, 25p for colour. Documents for printing to be emailled to email@example.com
- IT equipment to borrow: A selection of chargers and cables. Please ask at the enquiry desk for more information.
Oxford Union Library
Thomas Corrick, Librarian-in-Charge: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Johnson, Deputy Librarian: email@example.com
Niels Sampath, Senior Library Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Piper, Trainee Librarian: email@example.com
For enquiries pertaining to the Union's records and archives, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org