Replacement Cards

If you have lost your Union Card and need a replacement, please ask the General Office for the Replacement Card form (or download the Replacement Card application form HERE )  and return it to the Union General Office, enclosing: 

  • one passport photograph
  • some photo ID (eg photocopy of Driving Licence, University card etc which will be returned to you) 
  • £5

For more information please email us or apply to:

The Membership Secretary

The Oxford Union

Frewin Court

Oxford OX1 3JB

Tel 01865 241353